- Period of completion - 2015
- Project’s geography - Russia
The merger of Sibirskie Seti and Norilsk-Telecom, the largest independent telecom operators in the Siberian Federal District.
Sibirskie Seti's shareholders and the Scandinavian private equity fund CapMan hired PCG as a financial advisor to support the merger of Sibirskie Seti with Norilsk-Telecom, a telecommunications operator owned by the Blagosostoyanie Fund. PCG assisted in negotiations between the shareholders of the companies regarding the price and structure of the transaction, as well as in approval of legal documentation and the transaction closing. PCG assisted with the merger between the two companies as indicated below.
- Preparation of a detailed financial plan for the business merger.
- Negotiating and gaining the agreement of the price and a transaction structure on the shareholder’s side, of Sibirskie Seti.
- Arranging the Due Diligence for Norilsk-Telecom. Analysing risks and submitting recommendations to the client.
- Assisting with the Due Diligence of Sibirskie Seti.
- Assistance with legal documentation approval.
- Assistance with transaction closing.