- Period of completion - 2017
- Project’s geography - Russia
Integrated study of assets of one of the largest woodworking groups in Russia
Carrying out a comprehensive study of the assets of one of the largest woodworking groups in Russia. Novoeniseisky Lesokhimichesky Group is one of Russia's leading full-service woodworking companies. The group found itself in a precarious financial position due to weak financial performance and inappropriate spending on the investment programme, which led to a significant increase in the debt burden. PCG conducted a financial and technical study of the group's assets to identify development prospects, as well as possible bank debt restructuring options. As part of a comprehensive asset study, PCG implemented the following activities:
- An audit of the companies' financial models.
- Formation of a consolidated financial model taking into account prerequisites for eventual restructuring.
- Carrying out the financial Due Diligence of the group of companies.
- Assessment of production complexes and analysis of capital expenditure needs to complete investment projects.
- Assessment of necessary capital expenditure to maintain the Group's facilities at target levels.