- Period of completion - 2016
- Project’s geography - Russia/Ukraine
Sale of a stake in one of the largest producers that make still and sparkling wines in Eastern Europe
Horizon Capital, a Ukrainian-American private equity fund, hired PCG to support the sale of a 20% stake in Inkerman. PCG built a competitive sales process that allowed Horizon Capital to obtain an attractive offer from the investor. PCG carried out the following work on the project:
- Preparation of a financial model and marketing materials.
- Sourcing and attracting potential investors.
- Negotiating with investors and assistance in the selection of the most attractive offer.
- Assisting with the Due Diligence of the company by potential investors.
- The possible impact of exploration of sanctions on transactions.