Period of completion
- Project’s geography Russia
RU-CENTER is the oldest and one of the largest business domain registrars and hosting providers in Russia with more than twenty years of history.
The core clients are Russian businesses from micro-companies to major corporations, among them are public authorities, Sberbank, Rambler, Yandex, Rostelecom, Ozon, Aeroflot and many others. The Group provides a wide range of Internet infrastructure and business services under various brands for more than 900,000 customers, 60% of which are entities and 40% are private individuals:
- Registration and support of domain names in most domain zones of the world, as well as a robust geo-distributed DNS infrastructure.
- Virtual and VDS/VPS hosting, server renting, providing a professional email service.
- Services for the development and promotion of websites and online shops.
- Services for monitoring and protection of intellectual property on the Internet.
REG.RU has 2.2 million customers and over 3.3 million domains under maintenance. Every second domain in Runet is registered at REG.RU. The Group provides a wide range of Internet infrastructure and business services on the Internet: • Registration and support of domain names in over 750 international and national domain zones.
- Registration and support of domain names in over 750 international and national domain zones.
- Virtual and VDS/VPS hosting, server renting.
- Services for creating websites and online shops.
has led a consortium of private investors, RU-WEB. INVESTMENTS, LLC (75% owned by the consortium members, 25% by RBC Holding).
In September 2021, RU-WEB. INVESTMENTS, LLC purchased 100% of RU-CENTER GROUP, LLC from RBC, PJSC, and in October 2021 it acquired 100% of REG.RU from the company's founders.
The consortium led by PCG intends to attract additional investments to implement the companies' development strategy in the medium term.